Party in the Park!
Come join the party in Lumpini Park for special sneak preview sessions of the Asia Fitness Convention:
Wednesday 25th November:
6.30 AM – Early morning Yoga with Jess Gronhom
17.30 – ZUMBA latin dance infusion
Thursday 26th November:
17.30 – Fame “I wanna live forever” from the musical Fame.
All sessions hosted in Lumpini Park are FREE! If you work nearby, why not get a team from your office to leave your computers and come out and get fit with us!
New Sessions Added on Sunday 29th Nov
Due to overwhelming popularity, the following sessions have been added on Sunday afternoon:
New! 323 (Workshop) – TRX Suspension Training for Functional Strength (by Fraser Quelch)
New! 324 (Seminar) – Nutritional Concerns in Athletes (by Fabio Comano)
Be one of the first to sign up to one of these sessions before they fill up by loging back into our online registration system.
Click here to Read how
Please be informed of the following changes which will affect your schedule for the Asia Fitness Convention.
Session 300 (on Sun, 29 Nov from 07.00 – 08.00) – Drums Alive (by Carrie Ekins) has been CANCELLED
This session has been replaced by: New! Session 300 – Dynamics Sports Warm-up (by Douglas Brooks)
We ask that you kindly log in to your account to make the necessary changes. If you choose not to make any changes you will automatically be signed up for the new sessions that have replaced the old ones.
To view the latest schedule-at-a-glance click here.
Tick tock tick tock tick tock !
Madonna Dance Competition 1st prize worth: USD 13, 820 (460,000 Baht)
2nd Prize worth: USD 7, 549 (250,000 Baht)
3rd Prize worth: USD 3, 807
1st Prize includes:
• USD 1,000 cash
• Polar watches [F7] worth USD129.95 for each member
• Power Plate Studio 1 year membership valued at USD 2,229 for each team member
• Voucher for 3 days / 2 nights stay in Sandalwood Luxury Villas Resort & Spa valued USD900
• Bayan Tree Dining vouchersvalued USD125
• Warner Music product hampers
• A trophy with team member names on it
Click here to found out how to win these great prizes!
Don’t forget your Yoga Mat!
We would like to remind you to bring the following items to the Convention:
– Yoga Mat*
– Change of clothes
* If you prefer to travel light, do note that Yoga Mats will be one sale at the Fitness Fair from Friday to Sunday.
Get the most out of AFC 2009 and Join our Pre & Post Convention Sessions
Delegates attending 3 days of the convention will get a 10% discount on pre or post-convention sessions and those attending 2 days will get a 5% discount.
• Zumba Basic Level 1
• Zumba Basic Level 2
• Yoga for Kids
• TRX Suspension Training Course
• STOTT Pilates on the Green – Matwork for Golf Level 1
• STOTT Pilates on the Green – Matwork for Golf Level 2
• Advanced Sport Conditioning Tool box for Athletes
• IKFF Level 1 Certified Kettlebell Trainer Instructor course
• Yoga Anatomy and Alignment
Click here for more information on costs and how to apply.